So, now to my favorites from the last few weeks:
- We probably don't have the space on our terrace anymore, but I still would love to find a spot for this hammock, which looks like vacation to me.
- India isn't necessarily at the top of my travel list, mostly as we have so many places in Europe still to visit, but I would love a vacation on the Indian ocean and an opportunity to find some beautiful textiles like these from Rajastan. The silk pajama set, yes please.
- We are finally hosting a housewarming/Fourth of July BBQ party next weekend, and I'm thinking of adding of these vegetarian grill ideas from The Chalkboard to our menu.
- Jerry Seinfeld and Sarah Jessica Parker drive a classic station wagon and get coffee in another funny episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
- And finally, David Sedaris and his FitBit love affair.
I hope your weekend is off to a sunny, wonderful start!





