Our new view is almost as nice, though with a cliff view, but as expected the team hotel is quite a mediocre, all-inclusive resort. That being said, it still has a beach and a sea view so I cannot complain about that as I can still hear the sound of waves. It also is a bit rainy and cooler today, but we may still find some sun at the beach this afternoon.
So, as I head off to see what's for breakfast, I'll leave you with this week's favorites . . .
- I'm usually more pro cake, than pie, but right now this fruit pie looks amazing.
- I love Purl Soho's new linen grid fabric, and just may have to find time to try the lap duvet, apron, or baby pants.
- I wish I could get away with a cut like Kate Mara's new pixie.
- This new egg replacement sounds a bit crazy, but I'll have to try it next time I open a can of chickpeas.
- Time to branch out and try a few new and different cooking oils in the kitchen.
- And finally, this Swedish summer cottage is so cute.






One Response to freitag favorites + a bit more sun
Pie rules!