This week has been quite a bit easier and more fun for me since Martin is back from his work trip. Single parenting is not for me, although I did get a lot done to distract from the length of the days when he was gone. I even finished the new curtains in the wintergarden to go along with the new furniture and the updated room will soon be ready for a reveal here. I'm also hard at work trying to finish another sweater for Reese, not only because with this weather she needs a few more warm layering options, but also because I'm excited to move on to another knitting project.
So, as we head into a quiet weekend, I'll leave you with some of my favorites from the last few weeks. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- Weddings profiled in Vogue magazine are usually amazing and this one in an Irish castle is no exception.
- This lake house on Lago Maggiore in southern Switzerland is too sparsely decorated for my taste, but I'll take those views any day. I dream of waterfront views.
- I'm not wearing much makeup these days, but I still appreciate J. Crew's beauty notes from their latest NY Fashion Week show. I'm a particular fan of the light, dewy look and low, messy side knot.
- Reese is not a huge fan of being carried in a wrap yet and I'm still perfecting the art of tying the Solly Wrap (my mom and I first practiced carrying a stuffed fox), but these Nesting Days tank/wraps look interesting and a little easier to use than the average wrap.
- I've only been to Scotland twice, but it really is a beautiful country with so much more to explore. Hiking the new John Muir Way would be a wonderful way to explore more countryside.
- Another well-designed Swedish apartment. When can I move in?
- I hope to dress Reese in some of the adorable pieces from Mabo when she gets a bit older.





